Provide expertise, guidance, consultation, and thought leadership to a DoD and intelligence community (IC) client. Work closely with clients to develop and drive business, management, and government operations. Assist with the establishment of goals and objectives, mission and vision statements, policy and requirements statements and documents, and operating concepts. Support studies and assessments and gather information to synthesize functional needs. Assist with planning and supporting program management reviews (PMRs) catered towards client senior leadership. Support metrics, performance assessments, and analytics for evaluations to support mission improvement.
- 7 years of experience in a professional work environment
- Ability to conduct problem identification and analysis, including research or information gathering, and identify recommendations or resolutions under tight deadlines and time constraints
- TS/SCI clearance
- HS diploma or GED and 16 years of experience in a professional work environment or BA or BS degree
- Experience with data visualization and business intelligence tools, including Tableau and Excel
- Ability to pay strict attention to detail
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively as a team member
- Ability to meet schedules and timelines consistently
- Possession of excellent interpersonal skills
- Possession of excellent oral and written communications skills, including non-technical writing
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance is required.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.