Full-timeEstimated: $57,000 - $74,000 a year
- Relocation Assistance
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Hospice Care
- Driver's License
- Home Care
- CPR Certification
Full Job Description
Do you have an interest in changing the hospice industry in this area?
Do you want to be a part of a growing patient-centered hospice company? Suncrest Hospice is changing the expectations of health care with our exceptional clinical care. If you have a commitment to providing the highest quality of care to patients and their families, we would like to hear from you!
This RN Case Management position works Monday – Friday day hours. At Suncrest we are 100% committed to the best possible care and we offer something that is a rarity in healthcare: actual work / life balance.
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Mileage reimbursement
- An excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental, and Vision plus we offer a 401K option
- A thriving company culture team building activities, summer & holiday parties, etc.
We are looking for RN Case Managers who possess the following:
- Strong commitment to improving quality of life.
- Desire to create strong partnerships with community organizations in patient care.
- Ability to work well within a collaborative environment with team members.
- Work closely with patients on a 1:1 level while getting support from a patient care team.
Qualifications for RN Case Managers:
- Reliable transportation, valid driver’s license, and auto insurance
- CPR certified
- Patience, motivation, and a positive attitude
- Hospice or home health experience preferred by not required
Location: San Antonio metro
Job Type: Full-time
- Hospice: 1 year (Preferred)
- Registered Nurse (RN) (Required)
Relocation Assistance Provided: