Do you have a passion for music and want to get paid well for doing something you love?
We are current looking for people who love music, want to be part of a community, and would enjoy showing others how to play the type of music they love.
Hours are typically in the afternoons and evenings (3pm to 8pm) or on Saturdays from 10am - 3pm.
Schedule is somewhat flexible: You choose the day(s)/times you are available and we give you students.
Some of the Benefits of Teaching For Us:
1. Get paid when your students don't show
2. Full-time staff is available to take care of administrative issues with students so all you have to do is show up and teach.
3. Receive special discounts off of all products and musical gear.
Key Qualities: Ideal client will have clear communication skills, ability to relate well with children, and able to effectively convey music techniques and theory to others. Other required attributes are reliability, consistency and punctuality.
If this sounds like the job for you, then reply to this posting with your resume and reasons why you are the one to hire.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is:
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma