Provide contract management support to a client. Coordinate with requirements teams, the contracting officer representative (COR), and contracting staff to assist with the development of contract strategies and contract planning and execution. Support market research, the development of Requests for Proposals (RFPs) and Requests for Information (RFIs), contract modifications, and technical instructions. Assist with monitoring and reporting contract performance, including tracking contract obligations, invoices, award fees and incentives, and deliveries.
- 8+ years of experience with DoD-specific contract management
- Experience in working with senior government staff at the program executive officer (PEO) or project manager (PM) level
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Secret clearance
- BA or BS degree
- Experience with the Navy preferred
- Experience with Federal Acquisition Regulations (FARs) and the Defense Acquisition Regulation Supplement (DFARS)
- Experience with contract writing systems, including SPS
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks with limited supervision and be a self-starter
- Ability to pay strict attention to detail
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- BA or BS degree in Business Administration, Engineering, or a related field
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Secret clearance is required.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.