D.R. Horton, Inc., the largest homebuilder in the U.S., was founded in 1978 and is a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange. It is engaged in the construction and sale of high quality homes designed principally for the entry-level and first time move-up markets. The Company also provides mortgage financing and title services for homebuyers through its mortgage and title subsidiaries. Please visit our website at www.drhorton.com for more information.
D.R. Horton, Inc. is currently looking for a Regional Trainer. The right candidate will support Region in training and development of all staff within the Region. The Regional Trainer reports to the Regional Manager and is responsible for follow-up training within the region.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Complete follow-up training to reinforce and expand on information covered in the New Hire Orientation
- Work closely with all branches within the region to ensure that all company policies and procedures are consistently followed
- Conduct all business in a professional and ethical manner to serve customers and increase the goodwill and profit of the company
- Ability to work overtime
- Ability to travel overnight
- Support the Regional Manager by providing training, processing support, and management support within the region as needed
- Provide support to the corporate training department and periodically provide instruction at New Hire Orientation classes
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university
- One to two years of related experience and/or training
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written oral form or via DRH applications
- Proficiency with MS Office and email
- Ability to sit for majority of 8-hour workday; use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and peripheral vision
- The noise level is generally moderate
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and attention detail
- Prior experience in Human Resources
Come join a winning team with a Fortune 500 company! We are growing fast and are looking for enthusiastic attitudes and team players to join our success. We offer an excellent benefits package including:
- Medical, Vision and Dental
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Flex Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance
- Vacation, Sick, Personal Time and Company Holidays
Build YOUR future with D.R. Horton, America’s Builder.
Follow us on social media @hortoncareers for an inside look at our company and connect with us on LinkedIn for up to date job listings!
LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram
Feb 10, 2020, 12:00:00 AM