Spirit Halloween, the largest seasonal Halloween retailer, is the nation’s destination for everything you can imagine for Halloween. Celebrating over 30 years, Spirit Halloween was created out of the early observation of a Halloween trend on the verge of explosion. Since the opening of our first store in 1983, Spirit has experienced significant growth. In 2006 Spirit operated 63 seasonal locations throughout the United States and was acquired by Spencer Gifts LLC. Since its acquisition, Spirit has grown to over 1000 locations throughout the United States, Canada and online for our 2014 season. Spirit carries an expansive and complete assortment of innovative, entertaining and fun Halloween costumes, decorations and accessories. We are the one-stop shopping destination for Halloween enthusiasts of all ages to meet their Halloween needs. Through our vast merchandise assortment and memorable visual presentation, Spirit stores provide a truly impressive, unique and unforgettable shopping experience.
We offer the following benefits:
* 30% discount on merchandise
* career advancement
* unique work environment
* Understands and is totally sales and service focused on Spirit’s unique guest. Selling is our priority.
* Assists the Store Manager in the overall efficient and profitable operation of the store.
* Demonstrates knowledge of store products and uses this knowledge to build sales.
* Practices suggestive selling, offering every guest related items in order to build multiple sales.
* Protects company assets and physical inventory.
* Assists in merchandising the store following the company guidelines and Supervisor’s instructions.
* Maintains merchandise displays.
* Understands and supports the Store Manager in maintaining store standards.
* Follows all Company policies and procedures.
Job Type: Temporary
Salary: $9.00 /hour