Bellami Beauty Bar is located in Fashion Show Mall next to Neiman Marcus!
The Assistant Store Manager is responsible for insuring exceptional customer experience in both the sales floor and salon. This position is responsible for management alongside the store manager of in-store operational responsibilities while complying with company policies and procedures. Provide training and ongoing development for in store team. Develop and execute short and long term plans to achieve goals in support of the store’s business strategy and is responsible for product and brand image presentation while maintaining a clean and organized store at all times.
- Demonstrate and model client service and onstage leadership standards.
- Deliver an exceptional client experience.
- Develop strategies to grow the business alongside the Store Manager
- Successfully and efficiently open and close store without a MOD
- Ensure that a coaching is always present in the store, where everyone receives timely acknowledgement for their successes and feedback on areas of opportunity.
- Ensure that product knowledge training is scheduled and successfully completed.
- Set-up and review merchandising and window displays that enhance Bellami’s standards.
- Ensure that safety and cleanliness in stock room, break area, bathroom, etc., are maintained.
- Provide on-going training and development for store team while maintaining company and educational values
- Ensure loss prevention awareness
- Establish and evaluate a weekly strategies with each retail associate and stylist
- Maintain communication between HR, Regional Sales Manager and Headquarters
- Quarterly store inventory and cycle counts with Store Manager
- Returned and/or Damaged products to Headquarters when necessary
- 2-5 years retail/service experience
- Beauty industry experience desirable.
- Excellent leadership and management experience required.
- Able to work flexible days/nights/hours including weekends and holidays
- Excellent coaching, mentoring and teaching skills
- Strong ability in developing and leading a team
- Excellent client service and communication skills.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 40 pounds
- Proficient in Windows, Word, Excel.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35,000.00 to $45,000.00 /year
- retail/service: 2 years (Required)
- Retail Management: 3 years (Required)