Well-established Portfolio of Online E-Commerce company (Pro Click Ventures) that is in search of a Director of SEO based in Houston, TX area to manage our portfolio companies.
***Relocation bonus for applicants outside of the Houston, TX area.***
Pro Click Ventures is an investment firm focused on buying, managing and growing eCommerce companies. Our current portfolio consist of several successful brands in industries such as vision, custom print media, custom apparel and digital media services. Our team has quickly grown to 44 passionate members highly experienced in online marketing, web development, government contracting, customer service, content marketing, finance, accounting and operations.
We are looking for an SEO expert to manage all search engine optimization and marketing activities.
You will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks. Content team will report to this position.
- On page and Off Page SEO
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum organic growth.
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and SEO campaigns
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Proven SEO experience
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- In-depth experience with website analytics and SEO tools (e.g, Google Analytics, Google Search console, Ahrefs, SEMrush, Majestic, Backlinko, MOZ, Ubersuggest, KWfinder, Yoast, SECockpit etc.)
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
- Implement and maintain SEO strategies such as, SEO copywriting, keyword research, and link building efforts.
- Work and guide Content team to Create high quality SEO Content
- Provide recommendations and strategies for continued SEO campaign improvement
- Perform SEO audits regularly for growth opportunities, content and link gaps.
- Manage high quality reporting and communicate performance and insights
Skill Requirements and Experience we’d love you to have:
- Three to six years experience in an SEO Manager or SEO Specialist role required
- Google Analytics and Google Webmaster tools experience required
- Link Building experience required
- Journalism, editorial and/or copywriting background preferred but not required
- Ability to manage time and complete multiple tasks to meet deadlines
- Must have strong computer skills, including familiarity with Microsoft Office products as well as advanced problem solving and analytical skills
- Strategic thinking with the ability to come up with new, creative solutions
- Exceptional communication skills to effectively message verbally and in writing, using a variety of communication methods to build productive relationships
- Prioritizes and completes tasks with a concern for all the details involved; monitors and checks work for accuracy.
- Easily adapts to change in responsibilities, work processes, timeframes, performance expectations, organizational culture or work environment.
- Must be self-directed and effective working independently, yet equally comfortable contributing in a team environment
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $75,000 to $110,000 /year + Incentives + Bonus
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $75,000.00 to $110,000.00 /year