We are looking for reliable and motivated Call Center Agents in Alameda, CA.
= > Candidates will HAVE to pass an assessment testin order to be considered *****
** 1-2 years of CALL CENTER experience REQUIRED
** paid training provided **
** Full-time hours **
***6 + month contract, can extend or convert based on performance***
- Handles a high volume of inbound calls related to benefits enrollment, eligibility, and general Human Resources.
- Research and application of critical thinking in an effort to provide first call resolution
- Will be servicing internal employees making decisions about benefits
- Making changes to benefit plans and documenting them. Active listening is key.
- You are going to be expected to type and write at the same time.
Education/License/Certification: High school diploma or equivalent required.Advanced reading skills and basic math skills required. Demonstrated experience navigating Windows-based computers.
Must be able to work in a Labor / Management Partnership environment.
1-2 years call center required
Job Types: Temporary, Contract
Salary: $17.00 to $17.50 /hour
Required work authorization: