Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS) is seeking a Lead Field Engineer to work in the Denver, CO. area. This position offers a variety of great benefits, including health insurance, 401(k), and paid time off.
- Serve as leader in the field for network installations and troubleshooting efforts.
- Ability to run, terminate and test inside wiring.
- Experience with cabling standards, Wi-Fi planning and implantation required.
- Anticipate project needs with sufficient lead-time so as not to delay or disrupt production.
- Manage company assets by planning for proper storage and keeping inventory records.
- Associates degree in a related field.
- Ability to learn and understand company's custom online portal.
- Two to four years of related experience in cabling and infrastructure preferred.
- 90% nationwide travel required.
- Persistent, personable, and professional
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $47,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year