Oversees all facets of operations within Waddy’s Bar & Grill concentrating on profitability while maintaining a clean and safe environment and quality customer service.
- Manage entire operation of restaurant during scheduled shifts, which include daily decision making, staff support, positive and consistent guest interaction, continuous product quality and maintaining high levels of cleanliness and sanitation.
- Interview, hire, and train the highest quality hourly candidates. Conduct orientations to ensure a positive first step for all new hourly employees.
- Provide employees with consistent and appropriate feedback to facilitate their development and enhance the overall operation.
- Ensuring that your restaurant is optimally staffed and that employees are fully trained in all aspects of their current job
- Maintaining all employee files and ensuring that all required documentation is complete and accurate
- Ensuring that all operational basics and standards are adhered to with total commitment and passion
- Understanding, managing, and practicing safe food handling procedures
- Respond to complaints, with the goal of turning dissatisfied guests into return guests
- Enforcing appropriate security measures at the restaurant so that the safety of our employees and guests are maintained at all times
- Approve and sign all food or beverage discounts of any kind.
- Keep immediate shift leader promptly and fully informed of all issues. Take prompt corrective action where necessary or suggest alternative courses of action.
- Always project a favorable image of Waddy’s to promote its goals and objectives and foster and enhance public recognition and acceptance of all of its areas of endeavor.
- Typically work indoors, but may occasionally work outdoors.
- Be willing to work nights, weekends, and holidays when restaurants are busiest.
- Be willing to work unpredictable hours to fill in for absent workers.
- Be aware of changing events in the local area to ensure proper staffing.
- Demonstrating high ethical standards at all times, adhering to standards laid out by Waddy’s
-Communicate with beer distributes on a weekly basis for alcohol orders. Work with sales rep to coordinate numbers for upcoming special events
-Coordinate with monthly entertainment. Be available or delegate point of contact person within shift leaders and review contract for terms and payment.
-Establish par numbers for liquor, maintain inventory, create regular orders and coordinate pick-ups.
-Daily bookkeeping for sales and establish start money
-Maintain proper operation of ATM
-Maintain proper operations of lottery machines, troubleshooting paper and money issues.
-Organize, manage and communicate large parties and special events
-Knowledge of camera and communication systems including POS
-Understand and learn SD lottery procedures; handle large amounts of money with a high level of integrity
-Manage regular cleaning and side work list
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $55,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year
- Management: 6 years (Preferred)
- restaurant management: 4 years (Preferred)
- Store Discounts
- Other forms
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Parental leave
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Weekends required
- Holidays required
- Day shift
- Night shift
- On call