Lenz Marketing is looking for an account coordinator to join our account services team! Lenz is a growing marketing firm based in Decatur, with a focus on healthcare and community clients in the Atlanta area. We provide our clients with the entire suite of marketing services; from public relations and advertising to social media and web design. As an account coordinator, you will manage client communication for several key agency accounts, provide internal project management across all agency departments, and also serve as support for other account services team members including our account director and other account managers.
Tasks will include:
- Developing a high level of awareness of assigned client activities, industries, company culture, products/services, and strategic communication plans.
- Proactively communicating with clients in an efficient and professional manner and attending to their individual needs.
- Acting as client advocate in internal strategy meetings and safeguarding agency in client meetings by remaining cognizant of market trends, agency workflow, and client competition
- Preparing account services documents such as meeting agendas and reports, monthly activities, analytics reports and other client correspondence.
- Leading client projects including website redesigns, print projects, and digital marketing campaigns from project set-up, internal and external communication, milestone completion, client deliverables, and job competition
- Assisting media department with editorial, media lists, and advertising research, as needed.
- Serving as a mediator between agency and client, gathering agency knowledge and disseminating messaging to the client
- Writing, editing, and proofreading various communications, including digital content, marketing plans and client correspondence.
- Fielding and processing information requests for client and internal projects.
- Designing, editing, and improving email marketing campaigns by developing content, open rates, and click-through rates
- Drafting website copy and documents and updating content on an ongoing basis.
- Administering Google AdWords campaigns, online review management, and other digital marketing efforts as needed
- Performing administrative tasks large and small (job requires reliable transportation).
- Strong editorial background; experience and willingness to frequently draft and proofread an array of documents (writing samples will be required).
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Communications, or related fields.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Positive attitude, commitment to self-improvement, willingness to take on multiple tasks and handle evolving job responsibilities.
- Works well in a team environment.
Our ideal candidate will also have:
- Previous internship or work experience in an agency setting.
- Experience leading website redesign projects
- Experience in Google Analytics and Google AdWords
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign & Photoshop).
- Experience using WordPress.
- Familiarity with interpreting website analytics and top line metrics.
- Crafting and posting professional social media posts.
Note: This job description may evolve as new opportunities arise and Lenz/client needs change.
Job Type: Full-time
- marketing: 2 years (Preferred)