You’re not here by coincidence, you’ve clicked on our posting and we are on the search for some of the top talent for our ever-growing team that’s been scaling up continuously.
We are a Southern California headquartered Top Cyber Security Solution Firm, and as we continue to grow, we are looking for a detail-obsessed Financial Analyst/Project Controller.
This is a great opportunity for the right individual,with a passion for math, data analysis, and financial management. As we expand our customer base across, both geographically and across numerous domains, we are searching for the right creative, high performing professionals whose goals and passions align with our company culture and objectives. Our expertise and cybersecurity solutions are sought-after by a wide variety of clients, such as Academic Institutions, Commercial Enterprises of varying sizes, and the US Department of Defense.
In our home city of San Diego, we've been awarded:
We’re looking for an individual who thrives in data crunching, analyzing, building forecasts and projection models (yes, you have to love to live inspreadsheets!) and who will apply their analytical skills to support our vast portfolio of programs under the supervision of a Program Manager. In return, we will provide new opportunities for career growth and development and the ability to continue to cultivate your existing skillsets, especially if you desire to progress into project management. Join our team to be part of an exciting field, a really amazing team of cybersecurity experts and a firm that loves a challenge and continues to thrive in this tough business, supporting the entities who are building planes, ships, space stations, and the next level of gadgetry.
· Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university
· Minimum 3 years’ experience with financial analysis and auditing
· Knowledge of project management principles
· Extreme attention to detail andability to work in a fast-paced environment
· Possess high emotional intelligence and trustworthy behavior
· Ability to take full ownership of the position and manage/prioritize the workload independently
· Professional demeanor, excellent organization skills, exceptional record keeping skills
· Highly proficient in MS Office Excel and a passion for numbers crunching
· Demonstrated ability to problem solve and work collaboratively with peers
· Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and ensure follow-through
Nice If You Have:
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time