- PROCESS SERVER – LEGAL DOCUMENT COURIER
Established Investigative Company is in need of and experienced Process Server for Legal Document delivery. Preferred candidate is presently working as a process server and seeking more papers to increase their work load. Server should have experience and knowledge of the Colorado Rules of Civil Procedure.
Another ideal candidate could be an Uber/Lyft driver as this can supplement their income and expand their driving area for more riders.
Service of Process includes; simple postings, bank garnishments, civil proceedings.
- Over the Age of 18
- No Convictions involving Moral Turpitude
- Pass a Background Check
- Have Computer with scanner/printer, internet access and Smart Phone
- Knows Colorado Rules of Civil Process (CRCP) - *can be taught
- Good work ethics and RELIABILITY
- Dependable and insured transportation
- Be pleasant and personable when delivering documents
This is a contract position (1099), and you have the ability to work around your schedule. Services are in many areas of town, from Centennial to Greeley.
It is a pay per document (delivered) type position, and we do pay for attempts when unsuccessful or bad addresses.
If interested, please respond to this ad by submitting a resume or send me a note, detailing your experience, also including:
- Date you can start?
- What is your experience?
- Are you currently working as a Process Server and would they give you a good reference?
- Tell us something interesting about yourself?
*Mature and Retired individuals are highly encouraged to apply….
Job Type: Contract