Mersive is a leading provider of wireless media streaming and collaboration software for corporate, education, and government markets. Mersive Solstice Software allows any number of users to simultaneously stream content from laptops, tablets, and phones to any display – wirelessly. If you love the idea of working with a super-talented group, passionate about building products that make meetings better for everyone, please keep reading:
We are seeking a full- time Operations Coordinator to join our rapidly growing team! A successful candidate will have proven reliability, great attention to detail, outstanding communications skills, a positive ‘can-do’ attitude, and a willingness to accept ownership for a diverse range of duties including but not limited to:
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Order Processing. Receive and Process orders. Follow up with sales team and customers to clarify and get all needed information.
- Product Activations. Work with our distributors to activate products shipped globally.
- Customer Service. Respond to customer inquiries about previous orders, assist sales with information and analytics, work on non-technical support issues – such as password resets and general inquiries and pass technical issues to our support team.
- Assist with shipping, invoicing and/or licensing. Various other ad-hoc projects as assigned.
- Analytics, data and reporting. Assist with compiling and reviewing various monthly, daily or weekly reports. Work with the team on updating and organizing various shared data sheets.
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong Microsoft Office skills including Outlook and Excel
- Post-sales support experience is a bonus!
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM management systems
- Familiarity with data sets and reporting
- Ability to communicate effectively and respectfully in a team setting
- Ability to communicate effectively and respectfully with customers and vendors
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision balanced with willingness to follow specific direction when required
- Ability to remain positive and upbeat while dealing with reporting deadlines, especially round month-end.
- Ability to keep great accuracy while managing data sets or processing routine and repetitive orders
- Bachelor’s Degree in business preferred
Mersive offers competitive compensation and benefits providing choice and flexibility for our employees. Our offerings include:
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans
- Generous PTO plan
- Company paid Life, AD&D, STD and LTD insurance
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages
- Collaborative, open and pet friendly work environment