RVM Enterprises Inc. is looking for an experienced Business Development Executive to join our team. In this high profile role, you will initiate and manage direct sales efforts with targeted corporations and law firms to increase revenue. Sales activities are broad-based and include prospecting, cold calling, networking, and public speaking. You will facilitate continuing legal educational courses and conduct off-site seminars and presentations at prospective or current customer sites.
The Business Development Executive is responsible for attainting assigned revenue and account development objectives by driving sales initiatives with corporations and law firms. The Business Development Executive will focus on developing relationships with clients to win projects involving forensics, early case assessment, predictive coding, hosting, e-data processing and other traditional litigation support solutions.
- Generate new client leads through prospecting and marketing efforts.
- Call on corporate counsel, c-level executives and law firms to sell solutions forensics, early case assessment, predictive coding, hosting, e-data processing and other traditional litigation support solutions.
- Consistently qualify, generate, and execute on opportunities in coordination with Sales Management
- Complete all aspects of the sales cycle (proposal through closure of sales).
- Represent our company at industry trade shows.
- Contribute to the growth of existing client business.
- Meet set quotas
- Maintain and update sales progress reports according to agreed timeframes.
- Work closely with Solutions Engineers, Project Managers and the Professional Services to deliver complete solution for the client.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 3-5 years successful ediscovery / litigation support sales experience a must.
- Outstanding relationship building skills.
- Proven track record in hunting new business and supporting an existing client base.
- Ability to achieve and exceed targets while working under pressure.
- Excellent written, oral and presentation skills.
- Ability to travel for qualified business opportunities and trade shows.
- Knowledge of the EDRM Model.
- Strong client management skills and consultative abilities.