NCI: As a Business Analyst who is passionate about Agile, you will work closely with stakeholders to define requirements, conduct user research, and support technical solutions for Agile DevSecOps teams in order to continuously deliver business value. You will be part of a team responsible for developing cloud-based, open source applications to support mission-critical functions for a Federal agency in our Washington, DC office. This is a great opportunity to create dynamic, state-of-the-art software applications utilizing cutting-edge DevSecOps technologies.
In assuming this position, you will be a critical contributor to meeting NCI's mission: To deliver innovative, cost-effective solutions and services that enable our customers to rapidly adapt to dynamic environments.
- Work with the development team and client to perform the following tasks:
- Work closely with product owners and technical lead to understand product specifics.
- Contribute to an atmosphere of cross-functional teamwork within the organization's Agile project lifecycle.
- Act as liaison between business stakeholders, such as management, customers or end users, and the software development or information technology team.
- Provides leadership in understanding and defining business systems requirements, project objectives, and deliverables.
- US Citizen with a ability to obtain Public Trust and complete DHS Security Clearance.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 2 years of experience conducting business process analysis, design, and documentation, preferably in a Federal Government IT environment.
- Prior working experience in software development environments.
- Prior working experience interfacing with the customer.
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to gather and analyze business process data
- Prior working experience with Agile project planning and execution as well as demonstrated innovation and creativity in problem solving.
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Master's degree.
- 5 years working experience within the Federal Government.
- Scrum Master/SAFe Certification.
Job Type: Contract
- being in a software development environment: 2 years (Required)
- Business Analysis: 2 years (Required)
- Washington, DC (Required)
- Scrum Master/SAFe Cert. (Preferred)
- U.S. Citizen (Required)