Interested in working in a very fast-paced environment alongside some amazing people? OCF Realty is hiring a dynamic Weekend Receptionist to support our busy office. This is a customer-facing position and you will be the first point of contact for our clients on the phone. As such, we need someone who is a customer service rock star with excellent communication skills. Lastly, we’re looking for someone who is as passionate about Philadelphia’s neighborhoods and community as we are, and shares our culture of authenticity. Please note: This position is part-time with workdays being Saturday & Sunday. This position pays $15/hour.
OCF Realty is a Philadelphia neighborhood-focused real estate brokerage that provides comprehensive services in
buying and selling [http://www.ocfrealty.com/services/buy-home-in-philly], and
real estate development [http://www.ocfrealty.com/development-projects]. Our team consists of expert leasing and real estate agents who specialize in neighborhoods. We also operate five OCF Coffee House locations in Philadelphia. What do realty and coffee have to do with one another, you ask? The way we do both -- and the way we feel that they're done best -- is that each fosters community growth and strength in all things local. We believe that most people want to live in a neighborhood with mutually beneficial ties among the people and businesses, and we exist to forge that relationship.
Education, Experience and Skills required:
- Answer, screen and forward any incoming phone calls while providing basic information when needed
- Schedule showing appointments and update appointment calendars
- Check voicemails throughout the day and return phone calls
- As needed, welcome visitors by greeting, directing and announcing them appropriately
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, collating, scanning, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, but high school diploma accepted with some college completed
- Proven work experience in a front office as a Receptionist or Administrative Assistant
- Ability to organize, multitask and work under pressure
- Exceptional customer service skill and professional phone manner
- Overachieving attitude and strong work ethic
- Basic knowledge of real estate market terminology and practices
To apply please use the link below to upload your resume and cover letter . Deadline for submissions is November 15th . Applications without a cover letter will not be considered . Please no walk-ins.