What we do:
Rain for Rent moves water every day. We are the leading provider of temporary liquid handling solutions and are known for our systems engineering expertise, ability to tackle complex jobs cost effectively, and providing high value to organizations with critical liquid management issues. Our experienced teams, backed by skilled engineers, are continually working to redefine what is expected from a liquids handling provider by developing new equipment and harnessing technology for the most demanding environments. Our Rain for Rent solutions exceed customers’ expectations for service and quality for their water-handling, irrigation and temporary liquid-storage problems. We strive to effectively and efficiently complete projects Rain for Rent’s employees are proud to work for this family owned business which has been in business for more than 80 years. We are committed to providing consistent, quality products and services to customers across the U.S., Canada and the UK from more than 65 locations. Honesty and integrity are valued at Rain for Rent and employees are committed to exceeding expectations for service and quality to our customers.
To learn more about us please check out our website here.
As an Installer, you will be the first line of contact for our customers and your role is critical for the proper handling and installation of our customers’ liquid handling products and services. This role is perfect for you if you are looking for an opportunity where you aren’t tied to an office every day and if enjoy working with your hands outdoors. Successful Installers excel and place value on the following:
What we offer:
- Safely delivering, loading/unloading and installing the best water handling systems (irrigation tanks, pipelines, and pumps) to our customers
- Applying your mechanical ability to perform minor maintenance on equipment such as lubricating nuts and bolts, replacing gaskets and valves
- Providing excellent customer service and completing rental orders, sales orders, and providing solutions to our customers/
- Advancing your career through company provided training and the ability to increase your pay as you increase your skills
- Advancing your career through company provided training and development
- A competitive base salary paid on a weekly basis
- Nine paid holidays and paid time off program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employees also participate in excellent Benefits including: Medical, dental, vision and a matching 401k plan
When you join the Rain for Rent team, you will have the opportunity to make friends in the course of doing good business and can contribute positively to your community. The choice is easy. Join the Rain for Rent team today.
Rain for Rent is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, gender identity, and sexual orientation, and other statuses protected by law.
Minimum 6 months work experience using mechanical/technical skills
Minimum 6 months working in safely in an industrial environment
Required to lift up to 40 pounds and continuously carry 5 pounds
High School or GED or better
Licenses & Certifications
Driver Lic Class C