Salesforce Business Analyst
Long-term Contract / W2 or C2C
Local Candidates preferred / In-person Interviews required
The Salesforce Business Analyst is a technical resource that serves as a liaison between the business and development team. The ideal candidate will demonstrate strong communication skills both verbally and written. They will have the ability to analyze and distill complex business needs into User Stories. They will work closely with the Scrum Master and development team to design, develop and deliver scalable, extensible and sustainable solutions. This person will lead business requirement gathering sessions and deliver technical solutions utilizing declarative programming skills. The scope of work for this individual covers all stages of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
6+ years of experience in designing, building, and implementing business solutions using information technology. Significant experience in business analysis, requirements definition, and deployment of business requirements to information systems.
- 5+ years of experience in designing, building, and implementing business solutions using information technology.
- 5+ years experience in business analysis, requirements definition, building systems solutions and deployment of business requirements to information systems.
- 5+ years of Salesforce experience
- 2+ years experience with Salesforce in an agile team environment
- In-depth Knowledge of Salesforce technologies such as EA, Knowledge, Communities, Live Agent, Marketing Cloud
- In-depth knowledge of Salesforce application administration; security, standard/custom objects, reports/dashboards, and release management and sandbox environments
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Must maintain sufficient business and technical expertise to be comfortable communicating business and technical requirements with a wide audience
- Strong analytical/problem-solving experience to deal with complex business problems. This includes risk definition, establishing quality control and implementation of end-to-end solutions.
- Detailed oriented, highly collaborative and persistent in the face of obstacles or challenges
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including but not limited to facilitating meetings both in-person and virtual settings as well as strong presentation skills.
Additional Knowledge & Skills
- Salesforce Administrator or Developer certification
- Salesforce Configuration and Implementation experience
- Prior experience with Atlassian suite of tools such as JIRA, Confluence, and AutoRabit
- Competent in integration planning, dependency management, and business process mapping and process modeling
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $65.00 to $72.00 /hour
- business analysis: 5 years (Required)
- Salesforce Configuration and Implementation: 2 years (Preferred)
- Salesforce: 5 years (Required)
Full Time Opportunity:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off