PRICING ANALYST / UNDERWRITER FOR LIFE INSURANCE POLICY EVALUATIONS
We are seeking a life insurance policy pricing analyst to evaluate life insurance policies in the life settlement industry to join Harbor Life. You will be responsible for analyzing potential life settlements using pricing software and actuarial tables to optimize the pricing process to be the fastest on the market.
- Price life insurance policies for life settlements based on carrier illustrations and life expectancy reports
- Utilize Excel and financial models to perform analysis on life insurance policies to determine the value should the life insurance policy be acquired
- Understand life insurance carrier illustrations, ability to use related software, and actuarial tables
- Provide in-depth analysis for funders to avoid policy lapses and increase profit
- Oversee policy maintenance in order to maximize profit and ensure acquired policies do not lapse
- Continuously seek opportunities for value optimization and risk reduction
- Develop/Recommend easy-to-implement tools and methods for quick policy analysis
- Advise executive on best cases and policies to pursue based on IRR
- Establish costing process and pricing tools for case managers
- Maintain updated analysis on products with cost increases
- Provide analysis on the future value of life insurance policies for investors by analyzing both the policy itself and the life expectancy of the client
- Create solutions for optimizing the value of both new and existing life insurance policies by minimizing the amount of premium needed to be paid
- Bachelor's Degree in related field.
- Previous experience in life insurance pricing, underwriting or actuarial sciences, especially life settlements.
- At least 3 years of experience in a pricing analyst/underwriting/actuary role.
- Have an understanding of life insurance policies, features, product and investment value.
- An understanding of life insurance policies and their investment value.
- A proven ability to perform cost-benefit analysis.
- Understanding models to determine valuations on life insurance policies.
- Ability to develop our source tools to analyze life insurance policy features.
- Submit resume, cover letter explaining why you're awesome for this role with your personality type from: https://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test
Job Type: Full-time