Jewish Community Services (JCS) is a comprehensive human service agency that provides a broad range of services that meet the diverse, multi-dimensional needs of individuals and families throughout Central Maryland. Join our team of professionals as we work to create a community in which every person is able to achieve his or her highest quality of life and well-being.
Jewish Community Services (JCS) is seeking a full-time (30-37.5 hrs/wk) Therapy Services Manager for their Owings Mills location to manage the operational and fiscal activities of program and/or team within a program cluster. Along with the program cluster Senior Manager, the Therapy Services Manager is responsible for setting Total Performance Management (TPM) goals and measuring the progress towards these goals. With other managers, is responsible for setting and implementing program cluster goals and policies and procedures. Supervises service delivery and support staff personnel as applicable. Provides clinical services to agency clients.
Essential Job Functions:
- Provides the Clinical Supervision of a team of therapists
- Provides administrative supervision of a team of therapists
- Provides excellent clinical services to a small caseload of clients
- Provides clinical leadership and expertise throughout the agency
- Master’s degree in Social Work
- LCSW-C licensure is required
- Minimum 3 years managerial experience
- Familiarity with and/or sensitivity to Jewish identity (including its religious, ethical, cultural and social values)
Cover letters can be sent to email@example.com
All opportunities at JCS are contingent upon successful completion and receipt of acceptable results of criminal background clearances, drug test, and degree and/or license verification. If the position requires driving, a valid driver’s license, motor vehicle clearance, and proof of auto insurance is required at time of employment and must be maintained throughout employment. Additional regulatory, contractual, or local requirements may apply.
Equal Opportunity Employer