Who are we looking for?
Please note***This is part time***
Monday 8 to 5, Wednesday 8-5 and Friday 8 to 12 = 20 hours a week.
We pay weekly and this is a direct hire, permanent opportunity.
The ideal candidate will be someone who can provide in-person/face-to-face and/or remote end user Windows PC support services at our Enterprise Customers site. Supported services include software break-fix/remediation, Installation, Move, Add, & Change on end user hardware and software. Experience supporting the entire lifecycle of the EUC/PC environment would be beneficial.
- Windows 7/10
- PC hardware troubleshooting skills
- MS Office 365
- Knowledge of enterprise networking & printing
- Excellent Customer facing skills (speaks English well)
- Experience using ticket tools including responding to priorities, timely and relevant updates, use of ticket status (e.g. pend states), prompt closure
- PC Imaging / End User Data Back-up
Additional skills include:
- Working technical knowledge of standard Windows operating systems and Commercial Off-the-Shelf (COTS) software to allow for resolution of software application issues or full rebuild of the PC (image, applications & client data)
- Using client specific documentation provided
- Resolution of issues with client specific applications using provided Knowledge Base articles
- Customer facing soft skills
- Ability to apply intermediate level of subject matter knowledge to solve a variety of common IT and business issues.
- Works on problems/projects of moderately complex scope
- Exercises independent judgment within defined practices and procedures to determine appropriate action
- Acts as an informed team member providing analysis of information and limited project direction input
- Follows established guidelines and interprets policies
- Evaluates unique circumstances and makes recommendations
- Experience and understanding of ticketing systems (e.g. Service Manager, Service Now, etc)
- Provides End User Windows PC support services at a customer site. Additionally, resources may travel to nearby satellite locations of the resident site. These resources will perform in-scope services at the end user desk or services may be delivered in a Walk-in Center where the end user comes for assistance. Tasks performed are incident or service request driven by as a standard service level agreement.
- Intermediate: 3-5 years of experience supporting Enterprise-level clients with their PC support needs
- Graduate or Diploma in Computer Science, is not as important as real-world experience
- CompTIA A+ and/or Microsoft certification is desirable, but not required
- Dell (or other hardware) certification a plus
What’s in for you?
- At Mphasis, we promise you the perfect opportunity of building technical excellence, understand business performance and nuances, be abreast with the latest happenings in technology world and enjoy a satisfying work life balance.
- With the current opportunity, you will get to work with the team that has consistently been setting benchmarks for other deliveries in terms of delivery high CSATs, project completion on time and being one of the best teams to work for in the organization.
- You get an open and transparent culture along with freedom to experimentation and innovation
- Weekly pay day, benefits start day one
Who are we?
Mphasis ww.Mphasis.com is a leading IT solutions provider, offering Applications, Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) and Infrastructure services globally through a combination of technology knowhow, domain and process expertise. Over the years we have left an indelible impression in the IT solutions domain with an impressive clientele and an extensive global presence. The accolades we have been garnering can be attributed to our undeterred focus in delivering quality solutions across verticals that meet the challenging requirements of our esteemed customers. Our integrated solutions offering is aimed at creating value for our customers, helping them in improving their business processes with minimum hassles and capital outlays.
Mphasis is an IT services company based in Bangalore, India. The company provides infrastructure technology and applications outsourcing services, as well as architecture guidance, application development and integration, and application management services. It serves financial services, telecom, logistics, and technology industries. Mphasis was ranked #7 in India IT companies and overall #165 by Fortune India 500 in 2011. Incorporated in 1992, Mphasis(BSE: 526299; NSE: MPHASIS; NSE: Market Tracker) serves marquee customers across the globe including six top global banks, eleven out of fifteen top mortgage lenders, and three top global insurance companies and has about 22,000 employees across sixteen countries. Are you in The Cloud? We are!
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $17.00 to $18.50 /hour
- desk side, walk around: 3 years (Required)
- Imaging and re-imaging: 3 years (Preferred)
- CompTIA A+ (Preferred)
- Dell (Preferred)
Overtime often available: