Senior Product Manager
Imagine a way to see, sense, and share the intangible. It’s what happens when big data becomes knowledge. When images become insight, and when experiences come to life. That’s what Barco is all about. In a world where data and rich content are expanding exponentially, we empower our customers with inspired sight, sound and sharing solutions to help them make meaningful connections. Together, we create brighter outcomes, around the world.
Barco, a global technology company, designs and develops networked visualization products for the Entertainment, Enterprise and Healthcare markets. Barco has its own facilities for Sales & Marketing, Customer Support, R&D and Manufacturing in Europe, North America and APAC. Barco (NYSE Euronext Brussels: BAR) is active in more than 90 countries with 3,500 employees worldwide. Barco posted sales of 1.102 billion euro in 2016. For more information on Barco, please visit our website at www.barco.com
As a Barco associate, you will be part of high performing teams that compete with integrity to deliver results to our customers, our shareholders and to each other. Barco offers a challenging workplace full of the most gifted and innovative professionals in the visualization industry, who are responsible for bringing technologically advanced products to life. We seek individuals with talent and the passion to grow in a culture built on vision, innovation and the competitive spirit. We compete with integrity; we strive to outperform the competition through our focus on the customer, our trust in each other and by providing the environment for individual opportunity and growth.
The Senior Product Manager is a key member of our Product team, within our startup Incubator, focusing on Digital Healthcare growth initiatives.
This individual is responsible for leading implementations of our enterprise applications for assigned clients. Key responsibilities include overseeing all aspects of our implementation process, from requirements gathering through user acceptance testing and product launch. This individual will manage project timelines, collaborate closely with clients and internal staff to resolve issues as needed, and ensure the on-time/in-scope delivery of our products to clients.
The position will report to the VP and GM of the Healthcare Growth at Barco. This is a fantastic opportunity for a detail-oriented individual who enjoys working in a start-up environment, is passionate about improving health outcomes, and is committed to creating exceptional experiences for clients. With the growth of the digital healthcare initiatives, potential to grow into leadership role!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Manage the implementation process of our applications. Work closely with clients to gather app specifications and requirements, coordinate across our Product, Content, and Technology teams, and be responsible for the on-time/in-scope delivery of high-quality products that meet/exceed client expectations
· Create and manage detailed project plans and client documentation to support internal and client-facing communications about app requirements and development phases
· Develop strong relationships with client key stakeholders to anticipate, assess, and clarify client needs, and support them in achieving strategic program goals
· Partner closely with the executive management on assigned accounts to support ongoing account success and future implementation planning, post-launch
· Develop training, implementation and support plans for product releases
· Develop product demos; update demonstration so ware for all So ware and Hardware products, provide training to regional staff and/or conduct product demonstrations at trade shows, conferences or customer sites
· Provide regional support teams with assistance on clinical issues and handling escalated issues per established policies and procedures
The ideal candidate has an exceptional track record of managing complex projects to completion, and experience collaborating with diverse stakeholders and clients to ensure project success and client satisfaction. We are looking for individuals with the following characteristics:
- Strong experience in project management and cultivating successful client/partner relationships
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to explain complex concepts/tasks in ways that engage diverse stakeholders and achieve results
- Detail-oriented and committed to keeping projects on schedule. Ability to quickly assemble and effectively present detailed Excel spreadsheets, PowerPoint decks, and written reports
- High levels of initiative and a willingness to jump in at many levels to analyze challenges and partner with others to solve issues
- Excellent negotiation skills and the ability to tactfully employ them to cultivate and maintain strong client relationships while balancing internal organizational priorities.
- Passionate about supporting products and programs that improve women’s and family health outcomes
- Experience in healthcare consulting or the B2B or B2B2C healthcare space is preferred; experience with HIPAA-compliant platforms, healthcare data sets, and supporting technical healthcare projects is a plus
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in product management, software implementation in a healthcare company
- BS / BA required; advanced degree preferred
- Willing to travel up to 20% travel, as needed