Corporate office located in the Franklin TN area has an immediate opening for a detail oriented administrative professional with strong computer and analytical skills.
In this role you will be processing paperwork, updating systems and assisting partner companies with customer implementation and setup.
You will also:
- Verify all documents and fees to ensure they are correct
- Obtain approval and signatures on documentation from management
- Monitor the process flow to ensure efficiency and completion
- Audit Reconcile customer data between multiple systems
- Update our sales/CRM system with all applicable information
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Intermediate administrative skills in MS Word and Excel
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work with little supervision
- Strong computer skills
- a background in analytical field will be helpful
- Ability to learn quickly
- Salesforce experience will put your resume to the top!
This positon will start this month and will run for several months.
If you are qualified and interested please send your resume for immediate review.
We would be happy to set up a time for a brief virtual interview using your Iphone or android device!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.