Full-time$20 - $25 an hour
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Professional Development Assistance
- Vision Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Microsoft Access
- Microsoft Office
- Communication Skills
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
Full Job Description
John Turner Consulting, Inc. (JTC) is looking for "HMA" Inspectors to join our HMA Pavement Management division with opportunities in the North Conway, Bath, & North Woodstock New Hampshire Area
- As a HMA Inspector you may be assigned to a single or multiple construction operations that would include various duties which are listed below; In addition, you are the clients first impression and a representative of John Turner Consulting Inc. this will require appropriate professional look; good communication skills as well as the ability to multitask and coordinate with client representative(s) in the field in a professional manner
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Compile and submit inspection reports, daily
- Inspection, measurement and documentation of work done by the Contractor to ensure compliance with project plans and specifications.
- File daily reports as well as final project report.
- Communication and coordination with client representative(s) in the field
- Proficient in MS Office Suite applications, MS Excel and Word a must.
- Access to a computer with internet access is preferred.
- As other divisions within JTC Inc. may need coverage for inspection duties on projects that may fall outside of the HMA group you must be a team player keeping the company’s overall goals and objectives in mind.
At least one of the following certifications is required however consideration will be given for those who have experience in the HMA industry. Must be willing to attain certifications as soon as possible and maintain certifications while employed with JTC Inc.
- "NETTCP" "Hot Mix Asphalt" "Plant Technician"
- NETTCP "Paving Inspector"
- NETTCP "Soils and Aggregate" Inspector
An Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employee
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.00 to $25.00 /hour
- NETTCP Paving: 1 year (Preferred)
- NETTCP Plant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance