Moving Data from Oracle to Mongo so testing data via scripts (mostly python) All script based testing, no manual testing or Selenium/Automation testing.
5+ years of experience in ETL Testing (Both SQL and NoSQL-Mongo); Strong SQL knowledge with hands-on experience in Relational databases such as Oracle and NoSQL databases such as MongoDB
· 5+ years of QA Analysis Experience, including Test strategy and Test design, Test case execution & reporting
· 5+ years of automated data testing background using scripts, preferably Java or python
· 5+ years of experience in development of data intensive ETL based test scripts based on technical specifications/Data design documents and Source to Target mapping
· 4+ years of Experience with performance testing of ETLs and APIs such as JMeter,
· 4+ years of experience in API testing frameworks such as SoapUI, Postman
· 4+ years of experience working in an agile environment
· Experience in understanding various testing life cycle (end to end regression, automation, performance)
· Experience using agile tool sets: Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, Bamboo etc.
· MongoDB for Developers certification would be a plus
· Knowledge of the Test Data Management/ETL tools like Talend, Informatica would be a plus
· Experience in automated test case management tools such as qTest would be a plus
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $55.00 /hour
- Temporarily due to COVID-19