FastPace Urgent Care is rapidly growing and a leading provider of urgent care and primary care clinics across Tennessee, Kentucky, and Mississippi. With over 80clinics and counting, Fast Pace Urgent Care provides quality care to our patients at a reduced cost in underserved rural communities, while fostering a culture of fellowship among our team members. We are committed to hiring compassionate, driven team members that will ensure our patients receive remarkable care.
FastPace offers a number of challenging and meaningful career paths, providing you with the opportunity to work with the best people, grow your career, and most importantly, make a difference in people’s lives. We provide a competitive benefits package, including health, 401(k), PTO, and Holiday Pay.
FastPace Urgent Care is guided by the following core principles: Quality of care, Teamwork, Friendliness, Empowerment, and Communication.
- Handle day to day cash related issues for 70+ Primary and Urgent Care Clinics.
- Reconcile monthly bank statements in the accounting system and the patient system.
- Record and reconcile discrepancies, fees, and any type of refunds or returns.
- Contact Operations Managers to clear up discrepancies in the revenue system.
- Work with other departments to ensure the accuracy of payments posted to patient accounts.
- Identify and recommend opportunities to improve reconciliation processes for greater operational efficiency, as well as improvement opportunities for other processing areas to minimize the risk of error and research time.
- Prepare and submit various monthly reports for management review.
- 1-3 years of experience in cash management and/or banking and accounting.
- Equivalent to high school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Proficiency with Excel, MS Office Suite, Internet Explorer, and Database Management Application software.
- Must possess strong organizational and time management skills.
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Cash Reconciliation: 1 year (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Dental insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused