LOCATED: NAPLES, MAINE.
*SUMMER CAMP RN
DATES: JUNE 13TH---AUGUST 10TH
Salary starts at $1,000.00 / week + all travel, licensing fees, housing and meals.Camp Takajo has a Medical team that consist of 6 Registered Nurses, and a full time Physician on sight.
Nursing responsibilities include:
- Medication dispensing and management.
- Provide First aid when necessary.
- Ensure health and safety of campers and staff.
- Cover clinics for non-emergency medical concerns.
- Weekly camper health checks.
- Cover Health center on a rotating basis.
- Communicating specific camper health needs (allergies, special diets) to staff.
- Medical record keeping.- Communicating with local doctors, hospitals, pharmacies and parents.
- Accompany injured or sick campers to the hospital.
Camp Takajo is situated in southern Maine, in the town of Naples, on Long Lake. Takajo is 35 miles from the Maine coastline with its many fine towns and beaches and the same distance from the White Mountains of New Hampshire.The surrounding countryside is characterized by beautiful lakes and evergreen forests. The staff consists of students, teachers and professionals from around the world. Takajo facilities are among the best in the camping industry featuring a state of the art Medical Centre . We offer excellent salaries, travel, licensing reimbursement, room & board, laundry facilities, air-conditioned room with Wi-Fi. For more information and an online application visit our website: www.camptakajo.com.
Contact us soon for an experience that will be the memory of a lifetime!
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $1,000.00 /week