Join the Team – Make A Difference! Work at AID Atlanta, an affiliate of AHF.
AID Atlanta, Inc. has been saving and transforming lives since its inception in 1982. The agency is the Southeast’s oldest, largest, and most comprehensive AIDS Service Organization.
Today, AID Atlanta offers a broad range of services and has grown to be the most comprehensive AIDS service organization in the Southeast. AID Atlanta currently offers HIV/AIDS prevention and care services, including (but not limited to) Primary Care, HIV/STD Screening, PrEP, Community HIV Prevention Programs, Linkage Services, Case Management, and a state-wide Information Hotline.
The mission of AID Atlanta is to reduce new HIV infections and improve the quality of life of its clients by breaking barriers and building community.
AID Atlanta’s core values:
If you would like to be a part of fostering empowerment in someone’s life, AID Atlanta is the place for you.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Enter monthly data of Prevention funded services (HIV/STD testing)
- Maintain missing data reports by retrieving missing information and updating the data as appropriate
- Participate in the Evaluation Task Force meeting to ensure that data integrity issues are included and prioritized and based on available data
- Input HIV testing data into online record database
- Input STD/STI sample data into online laboratory database
- Monitor phone calls regarding STD/STI results
- Obtain STD/STI results from online system & contact patients with results
- File STI screening tools/results in PHI file room
- Input test results into Healthvana system
- Scan test results into Docutrack system
- Generate data reports for internal data management use and external monitoring requirements (including data collection and entry)
- Prepare and deliver all required reports to the CTRS Program Manager.
- Assist with front desk coverage in the absence of the front desk registrar.
- Assist with occassional HIV/STI testing.
- Others duties as assigned by CTRS Program Manager
- This position does not have any supervisory responsibilities
EDUCATION & WORK EXPERIENCE:
- Possess a minimum of High School Diploma or 2 years of data entry and data collection experience
We at AID Atlanta believe that each individual is entitled to equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, creed, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status or disability. The right of equal employment opportunity extends to recruiting, hiring selection, transfer, promotion, training and all other conditions of employment.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $16.50 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- Microsoft Excel: 1 year (Preferred)