NVR has been helping families build their happily ever after since 1948. As a Top 5 US homebuilder, we’re committed to quality and to our customers and we take pride in the nearly 400,000 new homes we have sold and built across the country. Working in the homebuilding industry is tangible and rewarding, but not every job at NVR requires a hard hat. We don’t just sell and build new homes; we also manage teams, acquire land, manufacture materials, provide mortgages to our customers, and provide corporate support to NVR’s multi-billion dollar business operations.
As a Lot Acquisition Processor, you're responsible for all settlement and closing functions that are required for lot acquisitions. You'll also be responsible for reporting on functions related to work flow and status.
- Monitor the ongoing lot acquisition schedule in shared scheduling system
- Work as liaison between homebuilder divisions, developers, and lenders to ensure settlements occur as scheduled.
- Prepare and review settlement documents to ensure compliance with state recording requirements and department procedures.
- Secure lien waivers documents from development contractors.
- Ensure ability to provide clear title by identifying and resolving title issues shown on Title Reports/Commitments.
- Maintain all lien waiver and settlement documents according to department procedures, to include filing of documents after recording.
Life at NVR
- Working knowledge of real estate documentation, policies, compliance, and procedures is a plus.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite - Excel program.
- Excellent customer service and oral/written communication skills.
- Strong organization skills, attention to detail, and ability to multi-task.
At NVR, your desire to excel is matched by our commitment to your success and we’ll give you the tools and industry knowledge you need. Our management team is tenured and talented, nearly 80% of them promoted from within, so you’ll find mentors who can share their knowledge, provide career guidance and encourage your success. We give the same level of commitment to our employees that we give to our customers and we're looking for bright, energetic individuals with an innate drive to achieve and who are customer-focused and dedicated to the growing success of the business.
NVR also offers benefits among the best in the industry that reflect the strong commitment we have to all of our employees.
- Competitive Compensation
- Home Purchase Discount
- Mortgage and Settlement Services Discounts
- Comprehensive Health, Life and Disability Insurance
- 401(k) (Full-time employees are eligible to contribute immediately)
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Vacation and Holidays
In addition to the traditional benefits, we offer all our employees stock ownership through a profit sharing trust as part of our retirement savings package. NVR has had the highest Earnings Per Share growth rate in the homebuilding industry for the past 10 years, so as we grow financially, so do you.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Drug Testing and Credit Check are required.
Applicants must be legally entitled to work in the United States, as NVR does not provide visa sponsorships.