Are you looking for an opportunity to not just develop software, but to build a system that will have a positive impact on the intelligence community (IC)? As a full stack developer, you can solve a problem with a complete end-to-end solution in a fast-paced, agile environment. We’re looking for a developer with the advanced skills needed to build computer software from vision to production-ready system.
This role is more than just coding. We need a full stack developer who will use their passion to learn new tools and techniques, identify and implement system improvements, and mentor teammates. Using Java and open source software technologies you’ll build distinct product hardware. You’ll analyze the needs and the environment to make sure the solution you’re developing considers the current architecture and operating environment, as well as future functionality and enhancements. Join us as we build systems to change the IC for the better.
Empower change with us.
Nice If You Have:
- 7+ years of experience with full stack development, including C#, ASP.NET, Java, SharePoint, SQL, and XML
- Experience with DevOps technologies and automated build and deploy pipelines, including Git or Jenkins
- Experience with Agile Development methodologies, including Scrum and tools, such including Jira
- Experience with Linux-based systems
- Experience with leading technical teams and mentoring junior staff
- Experience with the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), including automated testing
- TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph
- BA or BS degree
- Ability to obtain Security+ CE, SSCP, CCNA-Security, or GSEC Certification within 6 months of hire
- Experience with Open Systems Architecture design principles
- Experience with web applications using Spring Boot
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- MA or MS degree preferred
- Security+ CE, SSCP, CCNA-Security, or GSEC Certification preferred
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph required.
Build Your Career:
A challenging and dynamic work environment isn’t all we have to offer. When you join Booz Allen, you’ll have access to:
experts in virtually every field
a culture that focuses on supporting our employees
opportunities that provide stability while offering variety
You’ll also be exposed to a wealth of training resources through our Digital University, an online learning portal featuring more than 5000 functional and technical courses, certifications, and books. Build your technical skills through hands-on training on the latest tools and tech from our in-house experts. Pursuing certifications that directly impact your role? You may be able to take advantage of our tuition assistance, onsite boot camps, certification training, academic programs, vendor relationships, and a network of professionals who can give you helpful tips. We’ll help you develop the career you want as you chart your own course for success.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.