Walmart Retail Link Analyst
This position reports to the VP Sales for Walmart and will oversee all aspects of sales analysis, demand planning and order management for the Walmart POS account, in both apparel and footwear. This individual will partner with the Walmart Replenishment team and our internal Walmart Sales teams to ensure sales and inventory are optimized across all product lines. Utilizing the Walmart Retail Link system, this individual will analyze inventory levels and sales trends, providing recommendations for orders and supply chain strategy.
- Minimum of 3+ years’ experience with Walmart Retail Link
- Must be familiar with Demand Planning and CPFR reporting to forecast effectively
- Must be experienced in QMS, and Workhorse systems
Role: Includes three main responsibilities: Analysis, Manage MABD Compliance, Item Setup
- Utilizing the Retail Link, and our ERP systems analyze weekly sales and inventory at store/SKU level to recommend, develop and execute plan of action with Walmart Replen Managers.
- Work closely with Logistics and Warehouse Operations (including 3PL) to ensure OTIF delivery of all orders by MABD by investigating and resolving all shipping issues including missed pickups, short-ships, damages, mis-shipments and lost goods.
- Maintain open communication with our Warehouse teams to ensure smooth pickup/delivery
- Track new item performance versus forecast and recommend additional buys for hot items.
- Perform weekly analysis of our warehouse inventory, store inventory, and production inventory.
- Monitor Walmart’s “On-Time-In-Full” (OTIF), MABD Compliance and Sustainability Scorecards.
- Build / Maintain strong relationships with Replenishment Managers.
- Assist new item setup through QMS, and Workhorse systems.
- Assist Design Team with entry and management of information in Walmart’s Flex PLM system.
- Create and maintain items through supplier center for Walmart.com and manage product display page information.
- Coordinate samples with our Production/Sourcing office in Hong Kong, or domestic warehouse for meetings/buyer needs. Submit and Track samples and approvals for each sample area (Black Tag, Yellow Tag, etc.)
- Be responsible for Retail Link maintenance requirements.
- Report Daily shipment quantities to VP Sales for Walmart
- Bachelor’s degree expected
- Fluency in Walmart terminology including Order Management
- High Proficiency with Microsoft Office products required, intermediate to advanced Excel skills
- Experience with ERP system, preferably BlueCherry; Experience in Apparel/Footwear preferred
- Detail-oriented, organized, team player and able to multi-task
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Job Type: Full-time