Part-time | Temporary | Contract$11 - $27 an hour
- Certified Medical Assistant
- Clinical Research
- Medical Office Experience
- CCMA Certification
- Medical Technologist
Full Job Description
M3 Wake Research Inc. is one of the largest independent clinical research site services companies in North America. Wake Research has more than 17 owned and managed research sites across 7 states in the US and continues to grow. We are currently seeking Certified Medical Assistants to join our teams on a part-time basis in the following locations:
- Raleigh, NC
- Fayetteville, NC
- Sandy Springs, GA
- Chattanooga, TN
- Dallas, TX
- Las Vegas, NV
- San Diego, CA
The Certified Medical Assistant will perform various clinical duties in our clinical research offices as well as provide patient well-being checks at home. Responsibilities include the following duties:
- Collect test samples
- Maintain patient records
- Explain common medical procedures to patients
- Assist in basic examinations.
This is a part-time opportunity with flexible hours.
- Official recognition as a CMA, CCMA, or RMA through an approved accrediting agency within six months of hire
- Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) -- graduate of an accredited Certified Medical Assistant program (American Assoc of Med Assistants).
- Certified Clinical Medical Assistant (CCMA) -- graduate of an accredited medical assistant program (National Healthcare Assoc) or training in a US Military Program or 1 year exp in a supervised medical assistant role.
- Registered Medical Assistant (RMA) -- graduate of an accredited medical assistant program (American Medical Technologist)
- Minimum 1 year experience in medical office
- Clinical Research experience a plus
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary, Contract
Pay: $11.00 - $27.00 per hour
- Medical Office: 1 year (Preferred)
- CMA, CCMA or RMA (Required)