POSITION SUMMARY: Keeps records of products, materials, and supplies that are shipped and received. Loads and unloads trucks, manages deliveries and packaging of parts.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs., drive forklifts, operate various crane types, and climb up and down from trucks
- Ability to learn and perform basic computer skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work both in a team and independently as needed
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to use and wear safety equipment (i.e. safety glasses, steel toe shoes, etc.)
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Maintain electronic records of products, materials, and supplies shipped and received
- Use computer and printers to tag/label parts with stock numbers
- Organize and store received items in appropriate areas
- Load and unload trucks in dock bay area
- Pick parts and pack goods in shipping cartons or on pallets as required
- Shrink wrap skids
- Build packaging/crating with lumber as necessary
- Make and prepare boxes for shipment
- Create labels and packing slips for shipments
- Review orders for accuracy
- Maintain a safe and clean work area
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Physical demand requirement: Medium
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment is a standard manufacturing environment with concrete flooring, heat/no air, forklift traffic, overhead crane movement, and various employees performing independent tasks.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $24.30 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location