DO YOU WANT TO SELL A CUTTING-EDGE PRODUCT?
We are seeking Representatives that are looking for a role where they can contribute to the growth of a new and exciting company.
Talented and caring people that are….
- Business builders who are strategic thinkers
- Excited about having high-science discussions
- Willing to challenge the current norms with physicians and staff
- Passionate Patient Advocates
ImpactBio has partnered with a skin care company with a proprietary formulation developed from skin regeneration technology. This new team will be responsible for the daily management of a sales territory to expand the growth of an emerging cosmeceutical brand. Their revolutionary product encourages skin to regain its youthfulness. The product has been observed to provide the nutrients that will aid your skin in restoring its natural renewal cycle in just 4 weeks.
Their cell-free conditioned media allows your skin cell cycle to return to its original, youthful state by creating the perfect environment for your skin to reproduce the essential nutrients for a healthy appearance. Because health, after all, is beauty.
- Educate physicians, nurses, aestheticians, and other members of the medical community (includes NP, PA, MA, etc.) on the use of the product(s), including the approved uses and benefits of the client's product(s) for their patients.
- Understand and utilize the most up-to-date clinical studies to educate your customers and improve the ability to anticipate and handle questions/concerns about the client's product(s).
- Explain and promote features and benefits of the client's portfolio of product(s), with an emphasis on which product(s) are best suited for your customer's particular patient profiles or circumstances.
- Ensure maximum customer penetration and sales volume targets as set by the company.
- Effectively manage and prioritize time to complete administrative activities daily.
- Consistently meet or exceed all sales goals.
- Drive and execute all business development strategies within designated key accounts.
- Have significant impact opening new accounts within the assigned territory.
- Maximize sell-through of products within existing accounts.
- Maintain territory records and call notes in company CRM system.
- Demonstrate flexibility through business strategy shifts including territory variables (size, location and/or accounts), and/or accelerated growth sales goals.
- Be a motivational team player.
- Other duties as required.
- Bachelor degree required
- 3 years B2B sales experience in the dermatology, plastic surgery or medical spa market required
- 3 years selling Medically dispensed products to Dermatologists, Plastic Surgeons or Medical Spas highly desirable
- Solid understanding of Dermatology and/or aesthetics to have impactful scientific discussions with customers required
- Must have a consistent/documented proven track record of winning sales results growing new accounts and high-level relationships with customers
- Successful product launch experience through cold calling preferred
- Documented success growing current accounts through “up-selling” monthly or quarterly programs
- Excellent written communication and presentation skills
- Strong organizational and strategic planning skills
- Proficiency with computers/technology
- Ability/willingness to travel overnight as needed
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record
The ImpactBio team is a trusted partner to our clients because we consistently deliver on our commitments. When we say we can flex with your needs… we do. Our team understands that flexibility is the key for our clients to be successful in the ever-changing healthcare market.
We think of ourselves as a matchmaker between our clients and talent:
- Matching Top Talent to support your business in the field and the home office.
- Matching Trusted Partners that deliver services and expertise under our guidance to keep it simple for you.
- Matching Our Core Solutions in recruiting, sales, call center, marketing, operations, launch, and growth, to deliver optimum results.
Talent comes in many forms and our network is purposefully built with the best.
We offer a competitive benefits package including Medical, Dental & Vision insurance, mileage reimbursement, as well as a robust 401K plan and other perks.
To learn more, visit www.impact-bio.com
ImpactBio is an equal opportunity employer M/F/V/D. We appreciate your interest in our company, however; only qualified candidates will be considered.