CliftonLarsonAllen LLP (CLA) is a professional services firm delivering integrated wealth advisory, outsourcing, and public accounting capabilities to help clients succeed professionally and personally. Our team members are immersed in the industries they serve and have specialized knowledge of their operating and regulatory environments. With more than 5,000 people and 100 U.S. locations, and a global affiliation, we bring a wide array of solutions to help clients in all markets, foreign and domestic. For more information, visit CLAconnect.com. Investment advisory services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, an SEC-registered investment advisor.
We are deeply invested in the success of our professionals and provide innovative career-building opportunities. At CLA, we aim to positively impact the clients we serve, the people we employ, the profession we represent and the communities we call home.
Currently, CLA is seeking financial Consultants at the Controller level to join our growing Business Solutions practice. Our clients range from pre-revenue venture backed start-ups to Fortune 1000 companies as well as a variety of private companies and organizations. We support clients in diverse industries, but have specific focus in the verticals of technology, life sciences, manufacturing, medical devices and professional services. Hands on individuals who are familiar with budgeting, monthly closing processes, managing relationships with the boards and outside CPA firms are ideal to oversee financial functions at client sites.
Other responsibilities may include:
1. Managing the complete accounting process, including journal entries, month end close, general ledger, bank reconciliations, financial statements, and payroll
2. Ensure internal and external GAAP, SEC and statutory compliance
3. Budget, forecasting and cash flows
4. Financial operations review
5. Cost Accounting
6. Policy and procedures
7. Revenue recognition
8. Stock based compensation
9. Management and Board reports
1. At least 10 years of accounting experience, including staff management
2. Previous Controller or Accounting Manager experience
3. BS/BA in Accounting/Finance
4. Prior Consulting experience desired
5. Experience with Excel and other MS products required. Experience required with one or more of the following systems - QuickBooks, Peachtree, Great Plains Dynamics, Epicor, Macola, MAS 100, Netsuite, Intacct, Sage, SAP, or Oracle
6. CPA or MBA desired
CLA is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by law.