Who We Are
Fleet Genius, LLC is a third-party contractor servicing companies such as Waste Management, Republic Services, Green For Life and other partners within the waste industry. We manage and handle the inventory, delivery, swaps, removals, and repairs of their waste containers. Do you enjoy being hands on, working hard and being part of a dynamic crew? If so, join our team!
Driver Job Summary
- Drivers safely operate a 16ft box truck and are responsible for loading and transporting containers to/from customer locations. Drivers will navigate driveways, alleyways, lots, high traffic roadways and may operate in tight overhead environments.
- Drivers must be able to function a smartphone device and adapt to our routing technology
- A typical workday for our drivers begins at 6:00 am or as required by site location. Required work hours are determined based on local legal limits. Work hours vary by route and are typically 8-12 hours per day.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Operate a vehicle in accordance with the company’s rules and safety protocol as well as all local, municipal, state, and federal laws.
- Performs pre and post trip inspections of assigned equipment and documents checks on standard VIR (Vehicle Inspection Report).
- Completes and submits customer tickets as required.
- Follows route assignments as directed and completes end of day documentation (includes picture taking, notes etc.)
- Requires pushing, pulling and lifting 50 pounds or more and pushing or pulling up to 450 pounds on wheels.
What We Offer
- A company phone for work use
- Benefits to include Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Uniforms and work gear are supplied
- Great working environment with a positive atmosphere with room for advancement
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $17.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid sick time
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Truck driving: 1 year (Preferred)
- Waste Industry: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible