Please call Candace General Manager at 512-252-3324 or apply online at https://careers.24hourfitness.com/austin-tx/personal-trainer-parmer/82CFD661128640C9A0FAA39F0D6F9155/job/?utm_campaign=24hourfitness.com&utm_source=24hourfitness.com-DE&utm_medium=Other
LOCATION 12400 N IH 35 Austin TX 78753
At 24 Hour Fitness we are committed to our mission of helping people--team members and members alike--to become the best version of themselves. We've changed the landscape of the fitness industry and pioneered the concept that fitness can be accessible, affordable and a way of life for everyone. We're looking for committed and dedicated individuals to help grow our business, so that we can share the promise of 24 Hour Fitness with more people.
Make a difference every day while building an exciting career in fitness. As a Personal Trainer (PT) at 24 Hour Fitness you will work one-on-one and in small groups with members to help them achieve their fitness goals. Be the spark that inspires someone to keep training, to try harder and to live healthier. We'll help you advance your career through four Personal Trainer levels and access to our network of more than 3 million members.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities :
- Demonstrate the value of personal training by creating an outstanding personal training experience for new and existing clients
- Make our clubs easy to use by guiding and educating members and clients on comprehensive fitness programs as well as products
- Motivate and inspire clients to get results by setting goals, creating customized workout plans and tracking progress
- Prepare and deliver comprehensive fitness programs based on clients' goals that include appropriate exercise selection and teaching a fitness lifestyle.
Understand the principles of physical fitness and proper exercise technique
- Able to coach, motivate and inspire members at every stage of their fitness journey
- Present and sell training and nutritional products
Provide exceptional customer service and build a loyal client base
- Prior Personal Trainer experience is preferred, but not required
Certifications / Educational Requirements :
- High School Diploma or GED
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) and Automated External Defibrillator (AED) certification
- Degree in Kinesiology, Exercise Fitness or related field or an approved Personal Training Certification (listed below):
- ACSM, ACE, Cooper Institute for Aerobics Research, C.H.E.K, IFPA, NASM, NCSF, NESTA, NETA, NFPT, NSCA, PTA Global, W.I.T.S.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Personal Training: 1 year (Preferred)
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)