Act as a business leader responsible for managing IT projects throughout the system delivery life cycle in the health market with an emphasis on regulatory operations, health safety and surveillance, and public health. Lead and manage software and service engagements and maintain responsibility for successful delivery, client relationships, and contract performance. Assemble project teams, assign individual responsibilities, develop project schedules, and maintain responsibility for determining and acquiring resources needed. Apply expertise in the entire scope and requirements of projects and serve as a liaison between team members, clients, and functional area leads to provide overall direction for all project-level activities. Maintain responsibility for leading and supporting capture, proposal, and business development activities.
- 10+ years of experience with managing the delivery of software systems successfully
- Experience with managing large software delivery projects and contracts for US federal government clients in FDA, NIH, or HHS
- Experience with managing projects using agile or iterative SDLC methodologies
- Experience in managing IT projects with modern technologies and COTS tools and concepts, including Cloud-based solutions, DevOps, and analysis of alternatives
- Experience with demonstrating successful business development and capture support, including leading and supporting proposal efforts
- Ability to manage multiple project teams, adjust quickly to shifting priorities, solve problems, deal with a variety of options in complex situations, manage teams, and mentor and grow people effectively
- Ability to work with client organizations to translate business needs into a technology strategy and solution
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- BA or BS degree
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification from the Project Management Institute or equivalent
- Experience with working for US federal health clients
- Experience with Enterprise Performance Life Cycle (EPLC) compliance
- Possession of excellent interpersonal and presentation skills for interacting with team members and senior government clients
- Possession of excellent analytical, problem solving, and organizational skills
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and will need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.