Are you looking for a job that challenges and stretches you? Do you want real opportunities for increased responsibility and career advancement? Do you enjoy direct client interaction and serving your customers with excellence?
We are a fast growing nationwide accounting firm seeking experienced tax preparers. Successful candidates must have the following abilities and experience:
- Preparation of 1040, 1120, 1065, and various other return types
- Serve as a technical resource to clients and other members of the team
- Consistent high quality work product with attention to detail
- Maintain and effectively manage approximately 250 business and individual tax clients
- Two plus years in tax accounting required
- Excellent communication skills and demonstrated ability to interact effectively at all levels
- Ability to work as a team and exhibit a positive personality
- Strong skills in tax research and writing preferred
- Multi-state taxation a plus
- Experience with Thomson Reuters software – Ultra Tax, Fixed Assets, Accounting CS, and File Cabinet
- Strong experience in Excel
- Experience with QuickBooks
- CPA or EA certification or candidate preferred
This position offers excellent benefits including the ability to work remotely from home. Our firm provides workstation equipment with dual 23” monitors for proficiency.
If you are interested in joining our team, please submit your resume and references for consideration.
Job Type: Full-time