Trimble is an exciting, entrepreneurial company, with a history of exceptional growth coupled with a disciplined and strategic focus on being the best. While GPS is at our core, we have grown beyond this technology to embrace other sophisticated positioning technologies and, in doing so; we are changing the way the world works. Our solutions are used in over 140 countries and we have incredibly diverse lines of business.
Our employees represent this diversity and can be found in over 30 countries, working closely with their colleagues around the world. Due to our geographic, product and customer reach, there is plenty of room at Trimble for exceptional people to grow. Come position yourself with an innovative industry leader and position yourself for success.
Director of Revenue Accounting Operations and Reporting
Reporting to the Sr. Director of Revenue, the Corporate Revenue Accounting team is seeking a Director, Revenue Accounting Operations and Reporting to manage all aspects of global Revenue Accounting Operations and Reporting which includes fair value analysis and compliance, revenue related reporting and analysis, revenue system management and support.
Measures of Success:
Skills & Experience Required:
- Global process owner for Revenue Recognition
- Establish scalable revenue accounting processes in a decentralized global environment
- Drive worldwide fair value policy and responsible for managing worldwide fair value (VSOE and ESP) analysis and compliance, including meeting internal and external audit requirements.
- Manage global EITF08-1 revenue allocation calculations
- Other duties as required
- B.S. Accounting or Finance, MBA preferred
- Minimum of 7 years of revenue recognition experience with a focus on global revenue accounting and related processes, fair value analysis, revenue reporting and analysis
- Experienced in designing and implementing revenue processes for ERP and revenue allocation tool
- Super user of Oracle OE, AR, Service Contracts and revenue allocation tool., RevPro/RevStream revenue system knowledge a plus
- Experienced in the application of US GAAP to enterprise transactions (i.e. ASU 2009-13/14, ASC 605-25, ASC 985-605, ASC 605-35)
Trimble is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, or any other protected factor. EOE/M/F/V/D