Job Title: Genesys Voice Engineer
Location: Charlotte, NC
Duration: Full Time
- Developing the CTI Routing Applications or Strategies through Genesys IRD.
- Develop or enhance existing Routing Strategies for various LOB.
- Configuring Genesys objects and resources in CME for Routing.
- Provide end to end support to build the complex routing applications.
- Identify and explain the available various deployment methods in Genesys.
- Genesys Professional with 4 to 7 Years of overall experience in Telecom Industry and 5-8 years of relevant experience in Genesys CTI.
- Strong Knowledge & Understanding of overall Contact Center Technology, with stress on Genesys Routing development in IRD.
- Experience in Genesys Routing Strategies Development in IRD & Expertise in Skill based routing. Composer (SCXML Routing Call flow) knowledge is added advantage.
- Experience & Strong Knowledge in Routing Solutions -Genesys URS & Orchestration Routing, Stat Server, Cassandra and Composer/IRD.
- Experience in Reporting Solutions CCPulse and Infomart.
- Experience in Genesys Framework Component 7.x/8.x, Genesys Inbound/Outbound Voice Routing.
- Good communication, analytical and debugging skills
Job Type: Full-time
- United States (Preferred)