In your new role you will:
- Provide troubleshooting expertise to production use and system stability issues
- Train users in implementation and adoption of system functionality
- Plan and implement rollouts for new versions of existing applications and the introduction of new systems, as well as version planning
- Implement continuous improvement concepts by recommending improvements in development, maintenance and system standards
- Define and implement monitoring and analysis tools
- Optimize and enhance existing software and systems, in terms of performance, stability and maintainability
- Maintain code and operation for new and legacy applications, as needed
- Analyze existing programs and formulate logic for new and existing systems
- Interface with internal customers and IT team members, assess needs, gather requirements, evaluate solution options, and make recommendations based on “best fit” considerations, such as effectiveness, cost, capabilities and time to deploy
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- Bachelors Degree or experience in lieu of a degree will be considered
- 3+ years of support experience with application and database systems in a manufacturing and/or IT organization, including experience working with customers to develop requirements
- 3+ years of semiconductor equipment integration development and support, using the SECS/GEM protocol
- 3+ years of experience working in or supporting a 24x365 semiconductor or high tech electronics factory with integrated tools for factory control, reporting, automated data collection and analysis
- Experience with solution design of application components, testing and gaining customer feedback, training and maintenance/support/admin of procedure development
- A Customer focused aptitude, to meet IT needs for internal and external customers
- Good attention to detail and good organizational and time management skills
- Have demonstrated success at communicating across a variety of audiences, including management, engineers, technical staff, and manufacturing personnel, as well as international colleagues
- Strong listening and business interviewing skills.
- The ability to quickly grasp new concepts and to dig into details at a granular level
- Good procedure writing skills for capturing systemic flows and activities
- Solid written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to document customer requirements in various formats, in order to assist with further discussion and analysis
- Experience with one or more Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodologies
- Experience integrating with a Manufacturing Execution System (MES);
- Knowledge of Visual Studio .NET, Java Script and Enterprise Architect
- In depth knowledge of C#
- In depth knowledge of Oracle
- Knowledge of APC concepts a big plus
- Experience using or supporting Statistical Process Control methods is desired
- SharePoint knowledge, a plus
- General knowledge of networking
Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
This job requires access to technology, materials, software or hardware that is controlled by the export laws of the United States. Candidates are required to provide proof of either US citizenship, Permanent US residency or classification as a protected individual as defined in 8 USC 1324b(a)(3) or the company must be able to acquire a US Government Export License for the candidate to be able to perform the requirements of this job.
Infineon Technologies Americas Corp. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.
Employment at Infineon is contingent upon proof of your legal right to work in the United States under applicable law, verification of satisfactory references and successful completion of a background check and drug test, and signing all your on-boarding documents.
In some instances, if applicable, U.S. export control laws require that Infineon obtain a U.S. government export license prior to releasing technologies to certain persons. This offer is contingent upon Infineon's ability to satisfy these export control laws as related to your employment and anticipated job activities. The decision whether or not to submit and/or pursue an export license to satisfy this contingency, if applicable, shall be at Infineon’s sole discretion.
What we offer you in Mesa, AZ