This position serves as a financial systems strategic partner to our Global Finance Leadership team and is a liaison between business stakeholders and technology solution providers. This key role is a member of the Finance Senior Leadership team and reports directly to the CFO. This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading global Finance organization and make a major impact to move the business forward by effectively leveraging our technology.
- Guide global finance teams in effectively investing in systems to meet strategic objectives by providing knowledge and expertise to team leaders and process owners in identifying opportunities for technology improvements & investments
- Help develop, define, and monitor significant systems projects to address business/financial needs including managing alignment of project deliverables with business requirements throughout the project life cycle
- Lead collaborative efforts for business case development including positively challenging the use of existing systems & process
- Identify opportunities where conflicts/synergies/redundancies exist between business capabilities and systems to improve overall effectiveness
- Lead, engage and develop a team of Finance Business Analysts (both direct reports and indirect reports via cross-functional teams)
- Advocate for and help prioritize Global Finance’s input into the IT Strategic Plan based on Finance’s strategic goals
- Drive system value creation and customer satisfaction for the Global Finance leadership team
- 12-15+ years of management level experience supporting financial systems in a software Company
- Ability to work effectively in a matrix organization structure with significant emphasis on collaboration and influence
- Strong communication skills with ability to communicate effectively with both Finance and technical teams
- Systems project program management experience, working with internal and external cross-functional team members
- Strong financial acumen and analytical abilities
- Demonstrated ability to recruit, manage, engage and develop a high performing team
- Proven ability to operate at both a strategic and a detailed level
- Experience with Oracle, Salesforce.com, & Cognos a plus
You’re empowered when you’re a Kronite.
Want to be part of an elite group of highly skilled professionals? We think our employees are a special group of talented, energetic, and innovative people. And for that reason, we refer to ourselves as Kronites. Kronites care about more than just work. We recognize the need to maintain a healthy work-life balance – to live inspired. In fact, it’s expected! You’ll soon learn that we take work and fun seriously. No matter what position you hold at Kronos, you’re a Kronite. And we want you to feel like you have the power to make a difference in your life and the lives of others, at work and beyond. Want to learn more about our culture? Follow us on Twitter @work4kronos. #MyWorkInspired
Kronos is a global provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos’ industry-specific workforce applications are purpose built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations – including half of the Fortune 1000® - and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day.
Kronos is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.