About the role:
Barry Callebaut is a global organization poised for growth; a company which has embraced the vision to delight
its customers, while out-performing its competitors, a business which is committed to sustainability, has
innovation in its DNA, is a leader in complex manufacturing and supply chain solutions and is focused on being
a best-in-class employer. Barry Callebaut seeks diverse and passionate people who thrive in a dynamic
environment, focused on continuous learning, living BC’s Values and of course loving chocolate.
Manage all activities concerning reception, handling, and warehouse of raw materials, packaging supplies, and
finished goods. Oversee all shift supervisors for North American Warehouse Hub.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manages accuracy for $100 million inventory.
- Manages 7 Supervisors and 80+ employees.
- Responsible to oversee warehouse activity averaging 1 million pallets moved and 800,000 cases picked
- Manage $12 million budget for facility
- Coordinate training activities.
- Administer disciplinary measures.
- Maintain and enforce the plant safety policy
- Manages KPI Activity Report and upholds standards set by Regional Manager
- Manages 70,000+ inventory cycle counts.
- Conduct and monitor an average of 2 million SAP transactions to ensure all material movement and
disposition is properly recorded.
- Monitor and train warehouse employees to ensure all material movement transactions are properly
recorded in SAP.
- Reports and explains all inventory variances to the executive team.
- Ensure integrity of data.
- Manage semi-annual inventory wall-to-wall audits for 527,000 sq. ft facility.
- Manage an average of 50 daily inbound and 50 daily outbound preparation and receipt of goods.
- Validates outbound shipments for quality and accuracy to prevent customer complaints.
- Manages Warehouse employee tasks to ensure adherence to daily outbound and inbound transportation
- Ensure on time delivery of material to the customer.
- Optimize floor space utilization
- Maintain records and warehouse cleanliness to meet AIB/BRC standards and customer audits.
- Coordinates all warehousing activities with the following groups: traffic, production, QA, finance and
- Investigate and reconcile all customer complaints.
- Must promote a safe working environment, enforcing GMP’s, OSHA and FDA regulations.
- Committed to providing a safe food product.
- Committed to continuous improvement and 5s.
- Works within all regulatory requirements
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis
of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or
- 5+ years in warehouse operations leadership with emphasis on the food industry desired.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, with emphasis on Excel.
- P&L experience and understanding
- WM RF or related experience needed, SAP experience is a plus.
- Ability to work independently, meet deadlines and present to Global teams when needed..
- Good communication skills, able to engage with all employees.
What you can expect from Barry Callebaut:
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package
- Paid time off, plus 12 paid holidays, plus your birthday off
- Environment that welcomes workplace flexibility
- An atmosphere where diversity is embraced, and inclusivity is second nature. We call it #OneBC! Just
ask our champions with the Americas Women’s Forum and the Racial Equality Forum!
- Ability to grow personally and professionally within an organization that values development and
internal career growth
- Be part of our mission in making sustainability the norm through Forever Chocolate with priorities
centered around prospering farmers, zero child labor, carbon and forest positive, and creating 100%
sustainable ingredients in all of our products.