- Strong customer service skills working directly at user location.
- Strong communication in person, on the phone, or in digital format.
- Strong knowledge of Lotus Notes 8 / Domino client and database administration,O&M in an enterprise environment.
- Strong knowledge of Active Directory and Windows account administration and troubleshooting.
- Strong knowledge of troubleshooting in a Win7 / Win10 client environment.
Manages the functionality and efficiency of a group of computers running on one or more operating systems.
BA/BS in a Computer Science or related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
5+ years of related experience.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors. With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.