Licensed Behavioral Specialist/Mobile Therapist (BSC/MT)
We are looking for qualified team-oriented individuals to fill openings in the Franklin County area. If you are interested in helping children and families and enriching the communities in which they live, Franklin Family Services is the place for you. We offer competitive wages, based on experience, along with a comprehensive benefits package. EOE
Licensed Behavior Specialist Consultant / Mobile Therapist (BSC/MT) will work one on one and as a team to provide services to children and adolescents with emotional and behavioral challenges. Services can be provided in the school, home, or community setting. They will function as the lead therapist for their clients often along with a bachelor’s level TSS whom they will supervise.
- Develop individualized treatment plans and monitor progress of clients.
- Collect data for assessment tools
- Meet with families to work on therapeutic goals and consults with other members of the treatment team as needed
- Provide clinical supervision to TSS staff
- Collaborate with other treatment team members for continuity of treatment
- Attend evaluations and conduct ISPT meetings
This position offers a flexible schedule that you can set yourself.
Work full-time, or just a few hours a week, it's up to you.
To be considered for this position you must meet the following requirements: **
3. MUST possess a license such as Psychologist, LCSW, LSW, LPC. OR One year conducting or working under an FBA (Functional Behavioral Analysis) and 1000 hours
Job Type: Full-time