Los Angeles, CA / Las Vegas, NV / Minneapolis, MN / Denver, CO / Dallas, TX
Houston, TX/ New York, NY / Washington, DC / Atlanta, GA / Miami, FL / Seattle, WA / Phoenix, AZ
This is a 100% sales and management position. If you are a motivated self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment, has the ability to motivate a team, then this is your opportunity for a rewarding career with excellent income and growth potential. This is a commission only position with a generous compensation structure offering annual income potential of $200k plus.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Rewarding position for a strong managerial background to oversee multiple regions and offices throughout the US
- Entrepreneurial minded individuals to drive business to industry and billable services related to industry needs.
- Maintain each offices revenue status as presented by the Senior Booking Agents
- Provides directives to all booking agents and catalogs progresses and outliers to develop a cohesive structure
- Develop an internal structure for success and adjust requirements as needed
- Ensure the needs of all industry persons (videographers, stylists, producers, etc.) are being taken care of and calendared for efficiency
- Create a meeting schedule to hold conference calls with all offices in order to develop best practices
- All Jr. Booking agents will need to produce a minimum of 3 qualifying candidates weekly, this can be adjusted as you feel the company needs
- Ability to focus on the needs of the business by influence on the individual agents
- Must have a positive energy and a passion for people as a sociable nature is needed for this position
- Recruit other like-minded individuals to assist in building your office as part of your team
- Set goals for individual agents, and coaching skills for any outliers that may come to play
- Must have excellent verbal communication skills
- CRM data entry skills are required/also excellent customer service
- HS Diploma/GED or equivalent work experience
- Assertive and resourceful personality; ability to manage a large pool of candidates and ensure they are performing well, in addition to managing issues that come up in the field
- Ability to manage your time well; balancing immediate needs and issues with long-term recruitment and training schedules is paramount to this position
- Proficient in MS Office, applicant tracking systems and spreadsheets is required
- A self-starter with the discipline to work remotely, but with availability via phone or in person as needed.
- Generous compensation associated with regional production
- Ability to produce individually as a team contributor
- 5 to 7 years minimum experience in sales, marketing, finance, or the entertainment business
The Concept Booking Group would like to thank you for your interest in one of the world's fastest growing booking companies in the nation.