Urgent Team is looking for energetic and experienced Family Nurse Practitioners to join our BRAND NEW CENTER in Harrison, AR. For our full-time positions, we offer a comprehensive benefits package, competitive hourly wages, flexible scheduling, and more! Twelve hour shifts and rotating weekends are required. PRN opportunities are also available!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The following duties and responsibilities generally reflect the expectations of this position but are not intended to be all inclusive. Other duties may be assigned.
- Provide exemplary customer service to patients, visitors and coworkers.
- Provide convenient, friendly patient care to all who come through our door seeking health related services.
- Provide leadership, direction, and assistance during emergencies while maintaining a comforting and reassuring affect for patients.
- Working environment subject to varying fast paced and high stress conditions, including long and variable hours, changing locations, and continuous and frequent contact with others.
- Performs medical assessment of clinic patients
- Establishes and monitors a medically appropriate level of care for clinic patients.
- Oversees, directs and supports on site laboratory, x-rays, injections, and collections for direct access services, if applicable.
- Maintains clinical core competency.
- Works with DVP and other staff to ensure operations are consistent with medical policy and professional standards.
- Cooperates and participates in the development, implementation and revision of policies affecting medical practice, quality of care and patient satisfaction.
- Participates in and assists with in-service and continuing education programs for physicians, nurses and other personnel employed by or associated with company.
- Recommends potential means of growth and development for new and/or existing services within the Center.
- Assures compliance with licensing, certification and accrediting bodies.
- Participates in development and presentation of education programs for staff.
- Represents company and the clinic as reasonably required at internal and external meetings or events.
- Provides guidance to other medical staff (e.g. nurse practitioners and medical assistants) to ensure quality professional services and patient satisfaction
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- A Master’s degree and certification by one of the Nurse Practitioner certifying bodies.
- Minimum 1 year of experience as a provider is preferred; ED or Urgent Care experience is preferred.
Candidates will be contacted via email about this position. Please make sure @urgentteam.com is added to your safe senders list; otherwise, emails may go to spam.